- Client: Magna, SRL and Ministry of Public Works and Communication (MOPC)
- Date: 2018 - Present
- Contract: US$ 25,000,000.00
- Constructor asociado: N/A
Section IIB is the continuance of Section II of the Santo Domingo beltway (Circunvalación), the most important highway in the Dominican Republic, which starts in Haina, connects with the Duarte Highway and continues until the Northeastern Highway.
This work of Dominican engineers will connect the national manufacturing industry with the country’s ports and airports to promote exports of local goods as well as imports of raw materials needed to finish certain products.
Services provided by the firm:
• Construction of civil works
• Engineering and detail design during construction