- Client: Ministry of Public Works and Communications (MOPC)
- Date: 2015 - Present
- Contract: RD$ 1,701,496,998.63
- Associated consultant: N/A
Construction of the Hato Mayor-El Puerto Highway is performed on a 22.56 km long flat topography. The road section has two lanes of 3.5 m each and 1.2 m promenades. The project includes the construction of 8 bridges and 33 sewers along the way. Also, the conditioning of the Yerba Buena road’s speed humps, with over 40 m of 42-inch reinforced concrete pipelines for river and creek crossing (transversal drainage).
Services provided by the firm:
• Construction of civil works
• Engineering and detail design during construction