- Client: National Institute of Hydraulic Resources (INDRHI)
- Date: February 2001 - June 2003
- Contract: US$ 600,000.00
- Associated consultant: Statkraft Groner
Hydraulic, hydrologic, structural, geotechnical, environmental, topographic and electrical studies and designs, preparing documents and technical specifications of a rockfill dam with a 76 m high concrete screen and a 200 m crowning.
Also, excavation for intake works, supply and energy generation, machinery room at the foot of the dam (50 m upstream from the dump tunnel exit) and a 2.0 MW hydroelectric generation unit.
Services provided by the firm:
• Design of a rockfill dam with a 76 m high concrete screen and a 200 m crowning
• Design of deviated tunnel with a 200 m3/s capacity
• Design of dump thru a tunnel with unloading capacity of 730 m3/s
• Design of 2.0 MW hydroelectric central
• Design of access roads
• Technical specifications